Please use this page to share your recent exam questions and experiences.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.
Monday, October 20, 2014 at 19:26
@rock,thanks for sharing tips.i am wondering how do you remember all the answers.you really rocks
Monday, October 20, 2014 at 22:52
18/10/2014 GT Reading Answers (APAC)
I could recall only 30 of the 40 questions :(
Answers may not be in order.
1. You can buy new thing by giving your used thing (Ad C - Cycle shop)
3. Largest in the area (Ad E - north east region)
4. Clothes for every occasion from
famous designer brands (Ad F - clothes shop)
5. competitive quotes (Ad C - Cycle shop)
6. Reduced price for under 21 yrs old (Ad D - laptop shop)
7. You can try without buying (Ad B - bike shop)
8. extra information on location of the shop (Ad B - bike shop)
9. Health and well-being (passage A -gym)
10. no roof (passage B - outdoor swimming pool)
11. specially patrolled location (Passage B - outdoor
swimming pool under 8yrs old)
12. This can replace you renery (Ice cream shop)
13. This location has a restaurant (Last passage - a cafe, a grill
with own waiter)
16. computerized form (If full time employee had to
miss a part or all day at work, the request must be filled via)
17. police (who makes money while on break)
18. Disciplinary action
Questions 21-26 (Smart Card /access card)
21. Department Directors (who make amendments regarding employee uniforms)
22. outside door (requires special permission)
23. Final pay (must return smartcard/key before receiving ...)
27. rainforest (habitat having greatest types of ants)
28. tall and distinctive (kind of location -female look for male for mating)
29. the chemical message (queen talks to others via)
30. an unfertilized egg (first batch of larva eats)
31. a few days (how long first worker ant live)
32. Not Given (Australia has greatest no.of ants than rest of the world)
33. True (type of nest that is specially designed)
36. False (how males and females born - it was other way round)
37. False (dominating numbers of females and males in the nest)
38. Not Given (external conditions determine when male and female leave the nest)
39. False (males live longer once go out of the nest)
40. B (Title of the passage - Australian Ants: Distribution and lifecycle)
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 00:58
Yea..I dont know how but believe me sometimes I, myself get surprised of my own memory.
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 01:04
If you post your answer after exam.by this we will benifited big amount.Becouse we are people of ielts victim.at all the people here are 2nd 3rd 4th even 5th 6th time examinee.
nazim fromBangladesh |
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 02:49
Thanks mate hope i should reach up to 6 at least in all. hope for the best
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 04:55
i need only 6 in all .i have done two times but my score dropped second time than first time ..What i should now..please help me .:-(
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 07:11
Are you having trouble with reading section only? Did you do academic or general training IELTS?
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 07:31
What about the listening part? It was difficult. The speakers spoke too fast.
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 23:36
anyone for 1st Nov Test from AUS/NZ?
I would be taking my test on 1st from India
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 04:20
what can be the best answer for speaking test part 2 question.
What is the one good habit which your friend has and your want to acquire it?
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 10:31
This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.
The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.
As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.
(You can use HTML tags like <b> <i> and <ul> to style your text. URLs automatically linked.)
(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)
Name is required to post a comment
Please enter a valid email address