Fill the gaps in the sentences below using the word 'with' or the word 'at'.
- The figure for resources peaked in 1991 ______ 20%.
- Bristol was the UK’s second city in terms of the number of cyclists, ______ 8,108 in 2001.
- It is uncommon for families to own three or more cars, ______ only 2% of households falling into this category.
- The percentage change, ______ only 45%, was the lowest of the twelve areas shown in the table.
- The North East of England had the highest unemployment rate, ______ 10.1%.
- France’s population was more evenly distributed across the age ranges, ______ similar figures for each five-year cohort.