Looking at the 'cement process' diagram below, let's think about the verbs that we'll need to use. There are various options.
Let's start with the 5 nouns that mark the 5 stages of this process:
crusher, mixer, heater, grinder, bags
We can convert these nouns into passive verb forms:
- Limestone and clay are crushed.
- The resulting powder is mixed.
- It is heated.
- Then it is ground.
- The final product, cement, is bagged.
Or we can keep the original nouns, and use active or passive verbs:
- Limestone and clay are placed in a crusher. (passive)
- The resulting powder goes into a mixer. (active)
- It then passes through a rotating heater. (active)
- The heated mixture is put into a grinder. (passive)
- The cement is packaged in large bags. (passive)
Of course, the best approach is to use a mix of the above options:
At the first stage in the production of cement, limestone and clay are crushed to form a powder. This powder is then mixed before it passes into a rotating heater. After heating, the resulting mixture is ground, and cement is produced, Finally, the cement is put in large bags.