I've written before about the six main topic areas that I think you should prepare:
- Describe a person (family member, famous person...)
- Describe a place (city, holiday...)
- Describe an object (something you use, a gift...)
- Describe an event (festival, celebration...)
- Describe an activity (hobby, game, sport...)
- Describe your favourite (book, film, website...)
You should also be prepared to talk about your job and/or your studies.
After preparing one main description for these seven or eight topics, you should then practise adapting your descriptions to as many questions as you can.
Let's take the "disagreement" question in this lesson as an example. Can we use one of the main topics above as our answer? Perhaps we could say that we had a family disagreement about where to go on holiday, which gift to buy someone, or which film to see at the cinema. Which topic would you use and adapt for the "disagreement" question?