Here are my suggestions for improved versions of the sentences in yesterday's lesson. Compare both versions carefully to learn from the changes that I made.
- In my opinion, people are afraid to give presentations when they think that members of the audience might know more than they do.
- My mind often goes blank when starting a new slide.
- I believe that using visual aids can help to engage the audience.
- Of course, giving a presentation can make people feel anxious, regardless of how confident they normally are.
- I think that adequate preparation is the key to giving a good presentation.