Here's another interesting talk from the website ted.com. Although the presenter isn't a native English speaker, his pronunciation is very clear and his grammar is perfect. Remember that you will hear different accents in the listening test, so it's useful to listen to a wide variety of speakers.
Here's some vocabulary from the first 5 minutes of the talk. If you have time to watch the rest, maybe you can add to the list.
- turn themselves from… into…
- minding their own business
- on the individual level
- on the collective level
- to struggle for survival
- cooperate flexibly
- reinvent their social system overnight
- based on intimate knowledge
- the huge achievements of humankind throughout history
- based not on… but on…