In this lesson I suggested that you spend some time thinking of ideas for writing task 2. You could follow the same advice for speaking part 2: take a list of questions, and spend some time brainstorming ideas for each one.
For example, here's a short list of speaking part 2 tasks:
- Describe a happy childhood memory.
- Describe a present that you received as a child.
- Describe a food that you enjoyed eating when you were a child.
- Describe a favourite toy that you had when you were a child.
- Describe a game that you enjoyed playing as a child.
Notice that all five questions are about the topic of "childhood" - it might help to focus on one main topic area. Don't worry about giving full answers for now; just spend some time noting down your ideas and memories.