Can you correct the mistakes in the following sentences that students wrote about yesterday's 'status symbols' topic?
- Owning a house is symbolised for having enough money to live.
- I don’t think the possessions take an important role for our life.
- People has a high regards to personality possessing extremely huge houses.
- Owning summerhouse which is usually a little cottage in countryside is a status symbol.
- They are considered as status symbols of the upper class people which make them proud to see people marvelling at these things.