On Thursday I suggested that you write some sentences using two of my own sentences as models. Here are the model sentences:
- More waste goes to landfill sites than to any other refuse management facility.
- Austria and Belgium are the most environmentally friendly of the fifteen countries, recycling around 60% and 50% of their waste respectively.
And here are some sentences that people wrote in the 'comments' area below the lesson. Can you find and correct the mistakes?
- More expenditure spends on cars than to any other consumer goods.
- More women go to science degrees than any other university courses.
- America and China are the most exported countries of all, exporting almost 2300 billion and 1600 billion respectively.
- America and Canada are the most culturally friendly of the fifteen countries, with welcoming 50% and 60% of foreigners respectively.