Did you notice the following phrases in the letter that I shared last Sunday? This is useful vocabulary even if you're not doing the General IELTS test.
- going to a gig
- an up-and-coming singer
- you'll be blown away by how good he is
- there's a support act on
- catch the main performance
- to help with a product launch
- arrange to meet beforehand
- outside the venue on the night
- I hope you can make it
Note: in the phrases above, gig, blown away, catch and make it are informal. Do you know the meaning of these words / phrases?