A useful way to practise IELTS speaking is to work on one main topic that might appear in all three parts of the test. For example, take the topic of "television":
Part 1 questions:
1. Do you like watching television?
2. How much time do you spend watching TV programmes?
3. What types of programmes do you prefer? Why?
4. Do you think it's bad for children to watch television?
Part 2 task:
Describe a television programme that you enjoyed watching. You should say
- what type of TV programme it was
- where you watched this programme
- what the programme was about
- and why you enjoyed watching it.
Part 3 questions:
1. Why do you think television is so popular among people of all ages?
2. Do you think people will watch less television in the future?
3. Do you see television as being educational or just a form of entertainment?