Here are some sentences that people wrote below last week's lesson. Can you correct the mistake(s) in each sentence?
- In 2000, oil price was slightly higher than food price.
- Over 6-years later, there was a dramatic increase of oil price.
- The index of price rose by 36 points at the same period.
- After the trough in 2009, food price indicate an abrupt increase in 2011.
- The average oil price came to about $72 in the middle of 2006.
- The food price index arrived at approximately 240 points.
- This is the lowest figures throughout the period as a whole.