Don't describe items on a graph or chart in terms of coming first, second or last. This makes it seem like you're describing a competition!
For example, don't write:
- Theme parks were first.
- Theme parks came first, and museums were in second place.
- In last place were wildlife parks and zoos.
Instead, you should write:
- Theme parks were the most popular type of tourist attraction.
- Theme parks attracted the highest proportion of visitors, and museums were the second most visited attraction.
- Wildlife parks and zoos were the least popular of the four types of tourist attraction.