Read this article entitled 'Driving Lessons', and answer the questions below.
1) In paragraph 1, what does 'radical overhaul' mean?
2) In paragraph 2, who is Joshua Brown?
3) What is "Autopilot", and how safe is it?
4) In paragraph 4, what cost was hard to imagine a century ago?
5) In paragraph 5, why does the writer mention pods and minivans?
Note: You won't see this style of question in the IELTS test. The above questions are very open, and everyone will answer in a slightly different way. I'm only asking these questions to encourage you to read the article.