Some topics can appear in all 3 parts of the IELTS speaking test. Below you can see an example using the topic of clothing. Have a look at my main tip for each part before you practise answering.
1) Are clothes and clothing fashions important to you?
2) What different clothes do you wear for different situations?
3) Do you wear different styles of clothes now compared to 10 years ago?
4) Do you think the clothes we wear say something about who we are?
Describe a piece of clothing that you like wearing. You should say
- what the item of clothing is
- where and when you bought it
- when you wear it
- and explain why you like wearing it.
1) For which jobs are people required to wear a uniform in your country?
2) Do you think people are treated differently when they are in uniform?
3) What are the advantages of making children wear uniforms for school?