Watch the short presentation and fill the gaps in the sentences below.
Here's a recording in case you can't see the video:
Fill each gap with ONE word only.
- The distance between each _____ in a wave of light is called the wavelength.
- When all the different wavelengths travel together, light appears _____.
- _____ light waves have a longer wavelength than blue.
- The atmosphere is made up of _____ which change the way light behaves.
- Shorter blue light waves _____ with particles more often and spread throughout the atmosphere, filling the sky.
- Other colours pass through and appear _____-white when they mix together.