Can you improve the following sentences? They were all written by students below this lesson.
- In 2005, only 5% of visitors gave excellent impression of the service.
- 45% of guests were in favour of satisfactory services in the hotel.
- Satisfactory impression was given by 45% of hotel guests.
- In 2005, negligible 5% of people surveyed thought the service was excellent, while the figure for good was relatively larger, being 14%.
- In conclusion, the hotel performance showed marked progress between 2005 and 2010.