Here are my suggestions for the sentences in Friday's lesson. Remember, the aim was to make the sentences as easy as possible.
- I like learning languages because they help me to communicate with people from other countries.
- I do lots of reading in my spare time.
- If you can speak the local language, it's easier to make friends.
- Knowing a foreign language can help you to get a better job.
- The best time to learn another language is when you are young.
- Learning a foreign language opens your mind and expands your horizons.
- The more you practise, the easier it becomes to communicate in a new language.