A few weeks ago I wrote an example answer about a future plan. Maybe you read it and understood it, but did you really notice the good language that I used? Did you note down the good vocabulary and try to use it yourself?
- it has its limitations
- the bride and groom and their guests celebrating
- capture longer range photos
- photos in darker conditions
- capture a special occasion
- higher quality images
- depends on whether
- I’ll achieve that goal by experimenting
- learning as I go along
Grammar and coherence:
- Variety of tenses and verb forms: I'm going to talk about, I'm using, I've realised, I thought, I'll talk, I did notice, I'd like to, before making, I'll achieve... if I can... (conditional)
- Linking and organising: which, at the moment, but, a few weeks ago, next time, obviously, this plan (referring back to a previous idea), also, in terms of
- No mistakes!
Read my description again and highlight the words and phrases above. Hopefully you'll see why an examiner would give it a band 9.