There are some good descriptions of plants in the comments below last week's lesson. But here are some sentences that need correcting:
- It is the finest quality cotton all over the world as a result it is being exported in high prices.
- As the result of mass planting of rice, it has more affordable price in market which every resident can enjoy rice foods.
- I get used to drinking cafe in the early morning.
- Most charming thing about crop is that it changes its color from green to yellow.
- India is one of the country which grows wheat on large scale.
- These plants very small till they year or two.
- Since I am belong the farming family, I do like the cotton plants very much.
- It is so favourite to me that I can't start my day without a cup of tea.
- Interesting enough, nutritionists examine Fat Choy and confirm that it has no nutrition value at all.