Do the following questions ask for your opinion or not?
- To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages.
- Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
- Is this a positive or negative development?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks?
- Numbers 2 and 6 are discussion questions. Discuss both sides of the issue, but don't give an opinion about which side you agree with.
- Numbers 1 and 5 are opinion questions. Give your opinion and support it. If you have a strong opinion, you don't need to mention the other side of the argument.
- Numbers 3 and 4 can be called discussion + opinion questions. Discuss both sides and make your opinion clear too.