Several students shared their descriptions of a library below this lesson. Here are some sentences that contain mistakes. Can you correct them?
- There was no any room to stay here for reading borrowed books.
- I am going to talk about a library, where I used to go there every day during my graduation years.
- I was accustomed to be there always because I found it very useful.
- It is one of the biggest library in my country.
- I used to went there when I was the student as it was at a walking distance from my campus.
PS. It's worth reading the descriptions by 'Librarian' and Martin below last week's lesson. Both are really good.