Here are some sentences that students wrote about last week's describe a funny situation question. Try to find and correct the mistakes in each sentence.
1. Every person make happy at a one point or the other.
2. It was first time to go to the centre of the town from my village.
3. Nobody who were there stopped laughing include and me.
4. I’m going to talk about a funny but also embarrassed thing that I met.
5. As a child I was keen on the plays between the children with similar ages.
6. I could not held back laughter.
Often, the best way to deal with grammar problems is by finding a completely different (and simpler) way to express the same idea.