I decided to do some research for last week's Describe a team project question. I typed "it was a team project" into Google.
Here are 3 links to project descriptions that I found:
You won't be able to use everything you read in these descriptions, but you should find some good vocabulary ideas that you can copy:
- a team project with 3 members on each team
- It was quite a learning experience
- In the end, I think it was a successful project
- Our task was to...
- We had to collaborate
- The challenges were intense but fun
- a real sense of accomplishment
- It was more rewarding than I could have imagined
- They were proud of what we had done
- Success is a team project
- share the burden