A good way to prepare for IELTS speaking is to take one topic area and practise possible questions for all 3 parts. Here are some examples:
Part 1 - give short answers
1. Do you live in a house or a flat?
2. What's your favourite room in your home? Why?
3. What would you like to change about your home? Why?
4. Would you like to move house in the future?
Part 2 - speak for 2 minutes
Describe an interesting home that you have visited.
Part 3 - give longer answers
1. What factors do you think are important when choosing where to live?
2. Compare life in a city with life in the countryside.
3. How do you think the design of homes will change in the future?