Describe a vehicle you would like to buy in the future. You should say
- what kind of vehicle it is
- what you would use it for
- and why you would like to buy it.
Here's some advice (I'll give you my model answer next week):
- Make your decision quickly. Most people will choose to describe a car, but if you're feeling adventurous, it might be fun to choose an aeroplane (airplane) or a helicopter. It doesn't matter if your choice isn't realistic.
- Develop each point in detail. For the first bullet point, tell the examiner as much as you can about the vehicle e.g. the make of the car, its colour, what it looks like outside and inside, the gadgets it has inside etc.
- Stories are the best type of example: imagine where you would go in your new vehicle, and what you would use it for. The benefit of choosing something adventurous, like the aeroplane or helicopter, is that you are more likely to be creative and imaginative in the rest of your answer.