Find the mistakes in the following sentences. All of the sentences relate to the graph in this lesson.
- Families who do not have cars have decreased from 1971 to 2007.
- Households without a car percentage gradually decreased.
- There is a rise can be noted in the proportion of households with two cars.
- The number of household with no car were well below 50% in 1971.
- There were least percentage of household who had three or more cars, but it steadily improved to 5% by 2007.
I'll put my answers in the comments area tomorrow.