In last week's lesson I wrote an introduction and overview for a question about two bar charts. For paragraphs 3 and 4, we need to describe each chart in detail.
I usually find that 3 sentences are enough for a good 'details' paragraph, which means that we only need to choose 3 things to describe for each chart.
3 sentences about the first chart:
- Compare the percentages for students under 26.
- Mention the overall trend as students get older, and that the proportions are the same for the 40-49 age group.
- Compare the percentages for students over 49.
3 sentences about the second chart:
- Write about the two youngest age groups.
- Write about the 30-39 age group.
- Write about the two oldest age groups.