Try to correct the mistakes in the following sentences.
- More proportion of American people in 1970 than in 2000 got married.
- There are many things easy enough for those young people to do.
- I am agreed that volunteer work can build up the responsibilities in youngs.
- Society gets benefitted as the juvenile crime rate reduced.
- Having a work experience may help to having a job quicker and easier.
PS. Nobody answered this question from Monday's reading lesson:
If a survey showed that "households spent seven hours a day on transporting themselves and their goods", does this mean that it was "a survey of household expenditure on transport"?