For my first lesson about IELTS General Training task 1, I'm attaching a model answer with an analysis task. The analysis task encourages you to look at the letter through the eyes of an examiner.
A few key things to remember:
- The 'tone' of the letter must be appropriate (i.e. formal or informal).
- The purpose of the letter must be clear.
- You must cover all of the points. Write an equal amount for each.
- The letter must be well-organised, with logically connected ideas.
- Try to use some good vocabulary, and try not to make too many mistakes!