According to some students, 'map' questions have been popular in recent IELTS exams. There are 2 types of map:
- A map that shows a comparison (see this lesson)
- A map that shows development of an area.
To help you think about how to describe the map, answer these questions:
- How could you paraphrase "the map shows the development of the village"?
- How many periods of development are shown, and which period saw the most development?
- What is the relationship between transport and the growth of the village?
- How could you group the information in order to write two 'specific details' paragraphs?