Here are some IELTS exam questions from the last few weeks:
IELTS Writing Task 2:
- Many people claim that massive investment in technology for space exploration is a waste of money. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Do the disadvantages of private health care outweigh the advantages?
IELTS Writing Task 1:
- Table about population, birth rate and elderly people
- Bar chart showing how 4 countries deal with waste (landfill, burn, biological treatment, recycling)
IELTS Speaking Part 2:
- Describe a film
- Describe a hobby
- Describe traditional music in your country
You don't need to know anything about space exploration for the first question. I would just agree that it's a waste of money, and argue that governments should spend this money on schools, hospitals etc.