What problems do children face in today's world? What should we do to address or solve these problems?
Here are some ideas from my ebook to get you thinking about this topic:
- The lack of closeness in families can have a negative effect on children.
- Many parents have no idea how their children spend their time.
- Friends, television and the Internet have become the main influences on children’s behaviour.
- Teenagers are influenced by peer pressure.
- Juvenile delinquency is on the increase.
- Parents should be more involved with their children’s upbringing.
- Young people need positive role models.
Can you think of any more problems that children face, or suggest other solutions? Is it the responsibility of parents, schools or governments to tackle these problems?